1. Go to Taxes and select Sales tax (Take me there).
2. In the Sales Tax Center, go to the Related Tasks section and Select Add/edit tax rates and agencies.
3. Click the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the window.
4. Select Include inactive from the drop-down menu.
5. Locate the sales tax agency you want to reinstate and select it.
6 .Click the Make active button.
7. Click Save.
The sales tax agency will now be reinstated and available for use on sales transactions.
Note: If you have already created sales transactions that were affected by the removed sales tax agency, you will need to edit those transactions to add the sales tax back in.
You can create custom sales tax agencies to meet your specific needs.
You can add multiple sales tax agencies to a single sales transaction. This can be useful if you need to collect sales tax from different locations or jurisdictions.
You can use the Sales Tax settings page to set up your sales tax preferences.